Eskimo 3 Kids DHA+ 27 Chewable Tablets
Our Eskimo®-3 Kids chewable DHA+ offers an option to children that don’t like to take liquid, as they can take just one tasty soft chewable a day. Each chewable provides a whopping 270mg DHA for healthy brain function and 10ug vitamin D3 for immunity and comes in a delicious natural orange flavour that kids love!
One little chewable combines all these benefits:
– EPA and DHA found in Omega-3 fish oil are essential for brain function and vision.
– Vitamin D3 has been shown to support a number of factors that contribute to overall health, such as:
BONES: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
IMMUNITY: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
MUSCLES: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
– Choline helps brain cells in the production of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter for mental focus and learning. Choline can be made in small amounts in our bodies, but mostly needs to be obtained through food, e.g. eggs, liver, salmon, nuts, fish or supplement.
– Biotin is important for a healthy nervous system. The brain is more dependent on biotin than any other organ in the body. Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
– As well as being made of 100% pure fish oil, our Eskimo-3 Kids chewables are naturally flavoured with no artificial flavourings or sweeteners, and are sugar-free too.
A brand you can trust – Eskimo®-3 Kids Chewable received a Gold medal for Best Omega-3 Supplement at the 2020 National Parenting Product Awards, Ireland!”
FISH oil, sweeteners (xylitol, sorbitol), water, gelatin (bovine), choline bitartrate, flavour (strawberry, orange, lemon), acidity regulator (trisodium citrate), colour (paprika extract), vitamin D (cholecalciferol) biotin (D-biotin), rapeseed oil
Children 3 years+: One soft chew daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Consume within 6 months of opening.
Caution: Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Contains sweeteners – excess consumption can cause a laxative effect. Consult your GP if you take anti-coagulant medication.
Best Multivitamins for Kids
Vitamins for children