MAG365 Kids Magnesium Passionfruit 150g
MAG365 Kids combines our multi-awarding-winning MAG365 Ionic Magnesium Citrate powder with the added goodness of zinc, calcium and vitamins B1, B6, C, D3 & K2 (trans MK-7). Each dose can be adjusted to suit children of all ages!
MAG365 Kids is naturally flavoured with the exotic taste of real passion fruit and steviol glycoside, the compound of the stevia leaf that is responsible for its sweet taste. It's also 100% pure and made in small batches to ensure premium quality. Our MAG365 Kids is easy to take, easy to dose and kid-approved!
Your child may benefit from a magnesium supplement if:
- Their daily magnesium requirements are not being met through diet (this is common)
- They have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep through the night
- They struggle with big emotions, social skills, and overall mental health
- They frequently experience feelings of anxiousness or irritability
- They struggle with focus and concentration
- You want to support optimal nervous system function
- You want to support their bones, teeth and muscle function
- You want a magnesium-based multivitamin supplement that is easy to take
VEGAN FRIENDLY – NO GLUTEN – NO DAIRY – NO PRESERVATIVES – NO YEAST – NO SOY – NO ADDITIVES – NO GELATIN – NO ADDED SUGAR – NO SHELLFISH – NO COLOURS – ECO-CONSCIOUS PACKAGING
Magnesium citrate (created from citric acid and magnesium carbonate), calcium lactate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc picolinate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), thiamin (vitamin B1), vitamin K2-MK7 (trans), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol vegan from algae), natural flavoring. Sweetener: steviol glycosides.
Magnesium is generally considered safe for all ages. Consult the chart above to find your child’s dosage. Please note that these are general guidelines; needs may vary depending on your child’s weight, fitness level, stress level, etc. Consult your paediatrician if you have any questions regarding your child’s magnesium requirements or if your child is under the age of two.
We have not indicated a serving size for children under one year of age. We have listed the US Recommended Dietary Allowances, which are similar to most of Europe and Canada. Your paediatrician should be able to determine the right dosage for your child's individual needs. Alternatively, you can consult with your paediatrician about giving your child our MAG365 magnesium with no added cofactors, which is generally recognized as safe for all ages.