Bonjela Teething Gel 15ml
50% REDUCED - EXPIRY NOV-22
Limited offer; while stocks last.
What is Bonjela Teething Gel?
Bonjela Teething Gel helps to relieve pain, discomfort and inflammation caused by teething. Its fast-acting formula provides a protective film that soothes and calms gums. The gel acts as a local anaesthetic to numb the discomfort caused by teething symptoms. Bonjela teething is suitable for children over the age of 6 months. If you’re looking for easy and effective relief from teething symptoms for your little one, try Bonjela Teething Gel.
What is teething?
Most babies start teething around 6 months of age, but it is possible for them to start as early as 4 months and as late as 12 months and in some circumstances some babies can be born with their first teeth. Common symptoms of teething include:
- The gum is sore and red where the tooth is entering through
- Flushing (redness) on one cheek
- Your child is rubbing their ear
- Dribbling more than issue
- Gnawing and chewing on things, such as toys, fingers or other objects around them l
- Distress or fretting