Lamberts Multi Guard Sport 60 Tablets
- This impressive formula contains 26 vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants
- The most comprehensive multi vitamin and mineral product available for athletes and for anyone undertaking rigorous training
- Ideal starting point when creating a supplement regime to suit your patients training requirements
- Includes full RDA of Magnesium, 375mg per daily dose, recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K included at generous levels
- Green tea extract, quercetin, citrus bioflavonoids plus high levels of the traditional antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C an E, and the mineral selenium also included
- Plus a full 200mcg of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) as this mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
We believe that Multi-Guard Sport is the most comprehensive multi vitamin and mineral product available for athletes and for anyone undertaking rigorous training. This impressive formula contains 26 vitamins and minerals plus antioxidants and is the ideal starting point when creating a supplement regime to suit your patients training requirements.
Magnesium has been included at a high level as research suggests it is not only key to the energy cycle but is also useful for muscle health, and deficiencies have been linked to post-exercise soreness, so we have added the full RDA of 375mg per daily dose. Magnesium has also been recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. In addition, recent published studies on bone health mean that we have included Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K at generous levels.
Another unique feature of Multi-Guard Sport is the potent antioxidants we've added. Exercise generates an increased number of free radicals and this rapidly depletes the body's antioxidant stores. That's why we've added green tea extract, quercetin and citrus bioflavonoids to the formula in addition to high levels of the traditional antioxidant nutrients such as vitamins C an E, and the mineral selenium.And of course the formula also includes a full 200mcg of chromium (in the form of chromium picolinate) as this mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
See presentation section for ingredients listed in bold.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product contains iron which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Do not take if pregnant or breast feeding.
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light.
A pale yellow oval coated tablet.
Typically per 2 tablets:
|Para amino benzoic Acid
||Green Tea Extract
|Grape Seed Extract
Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glazing Agents: Polydextrose & Calcium Carbonate, Colour Iron Oxides), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate) & Crosslinked Cellulose Gum.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Usage & Administration
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Muscle & Joint