York Test Premium Food Intolerance test + Consultation
York Test Premium Food Intolerance test with 30mins Pharmacist Consultation
Why is it important to take the test?
When food particles enter the bloodstream, your immune system can sometimes identify these food proteins as 'foreign' and produce IgG antibodies to 'attack' the particular food in question.
This response is your immune system's natural defence mechanism to ward off harmful invaders in the body which can create inflammation. This inflammation can then trigger troublesome symptoms, which may persist if they are neglected.
With support, people suffering from these types of symptoms have been helped by the Premium Food Intolerance test:
- abdominal pain
- weight gain
- skin problems, like eczema, psoriasis, rashes, itchy skin & hives
How does it work and what are the benefits?
- find out whether you have a sensitivity to over 200 food & drink ingredients
- it's as simple as taking a finger prick blood test and waiting to receive the results from the lab
- optimise your diet & lifestyle knowing which foods you are reacting to
- our test measures all four subtypes of food-specific IgG
What do the results show?
You will receive clear and easy to understand results with Reactivity Values, 'scoring' your sensitivity to each of the food & drink ingredients tested, between 0 and 100 for each item.
We will help you interpret these results and tailor any changes into your lifestyle.