OptiBac Bifidobacteria & fibre 10 sachet
Who is Optibac Bifido & Fibre for?
For anyone looking to buy a friendly bacteria supplement with FOS for natural fibre.
- Each sachet provides 25 billion friendly bacteria + 4g of Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres
- The billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Made with natural ingredients and does not cause dependency
- Bifido & Fibre is a synbiotic, which means it combines both live cultures and Fructoologiosaccharides (FOS) fibres
- Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) fibres increase your levels of natural gut bacteria, in particular Bifidobacteria
Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12® has been shown to stimulate immunological responses, such as immunoglobulins and cytokines1
- The International Scientific Association of Probiotics & Prebiotics (ISAPP) suggests a minimum daily intake of 3-5g of fermentable fibres, such as FOS fibres. One sachet of Bifido & Fibre provides 4g of FOS
- Complements your natural gut bacteria
- Recommended for daily use or as needed
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Available in two pack sizes of 10 or 30 sachets.
FOS may initially result in flatulence in some people. These effects are temporary and should stop as the body adjusts. If effects continue for 3-4 days, consider reducing the dosage.
How to Use
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 12 months onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Initial use: Take 1 sachet (and up to 4 sachets if required) daily with food.
- Ongoing use: 1 sachet will often suffice but more can be taken as desired or as professionally directed.
- It is strongly recommended to drink plenty of water with this supplement.
- Shake the sachet, then slowly sprinkle contents into a glass of water and vigorously swirl to dissolve fully.
- Do not use a spoon to stir as this may cause the sachet contents to clump.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C and out of direct sunlight.
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS 4g); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12®, fructose (standardised culture); anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide
Each sachet guarantees 25 billion live cultures + 4g FOS fibres.
- Gluten free
- No dairy
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable during breastfeeding
- Yeast free