OptiBac For Your Baby 30 Drops
OptiBac For your baby 30 Drops
A high-quality, liquid drops supplement especially developed for use from birth to complement the baby's natural gut flora. Suitable for vegans, Baby Drops contains Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®, which has been scientifically researched in thousands of newborns and babies.
Friendly bacteria for babies
A flavourless food supplement for newborns from birth onwards; infants, babies and young children. Suitable for both breastfed and bottle-fed babies.
- Friendly bacteria for babies Suitable for use from birth and designed especially for use in newborns, infants and young children
- Highly researched Contains the world-renowned live cultures strain, B. breve M-16V®, researched in thousands of babies and children in gold standard clinical trials
- Scientifically proven Shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive, where it helps maintain balance in a baby’s gut flora by increasing levels of Bifidobacteria
- Complements the infant gutB. breve M-16V® complements the gut flora naturally present in your baby’s digestive system
- A more natural option Vegan and gluten free, and absolutely no added sugars, artificial flavours or colours
- Flavourless liquid drops formula Easy-to-use baby friendly bacteria drops; can be administered directly into baby’s mouth*, on a spoon or mixed into cool milk or food
- Complementary product Safe alongside medication for colic and reflux
- Award-winning live cultures supplement for babies Winner of 2020 National Parenting Product Awards and Nutra Ingredients Asia Award 2019 for Ingredient of the Year: Infant Nutrition
- Most trusted by parents Optibac is the brand of friendly bacteria supplements most trusted by parents in the UK^
How to Use
Baby Drops can be given to infants from birth to 3 years old, with the following recommendations:
For best results give 0.3ml (8 drops) daily. 8 drops contain a minimum of 1 billion live Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage.
Instructions for use
Shake bottle well before each use - separation is natural.
Discard original lid.
Give 0.3ml as indicated on dropper (8 drops) in any of the following ways:
- Directly into the mouth+
- On a spoon
- In a bottle of formula milk or expressed breast milk
- On a clean finger (one drop at a time)
- On the nipple (a drop or two at a time)
- For older children, mix the drops into cool food or drinks
- Can be given at the same time as medications for colic relief
Do not wash the dropper.
+Refrigerate if using dropper directly into the mouth – otherwise no refrigeration necessary when stored in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Once the bottle has been opened, use within 30 days.
Medium chain triglyceride oil (plant source); Live cultures: Bifidobacterium breve M-16V®; Emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids (plant source).
Net volume: 10 ml
Contains 1 billion live cultures per serving.
- No Dairy
- Soy free
- Gluten free
- No added sugars
- Free from artificial flavourings, colourings and preservatives
- Yeast free
- GMO free
- No chemicals or parabens