OptiBac One Week Flat 28 Sachets
OptiBac One week flat 28 sachets
One Week Flat is a 7-day course of friendly bacteria for anyone looking to buy an easy, high quality short-term supplement.
Good to know:
- Each sachet provides 5 billion good bacteria + 0.3g Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Contains 4 different live cultures strains from the Lactococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium genera.
- Complements your natural gut bacteria.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Suitable from 4 years onwards.
- Take for 7 consecutive days - 1 sachet per day - or as professionally directed.
- Can be taken once a month, or as frequently as desired.
- Available in two pack sizes of 7 or 28 sachets.
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
Instructions for use:
Natural food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 4 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 sachet daily with breakfast for a 7-day course, or as professionally directed.
- Pour an inch of water into a tall glass, leaving plenty of room for swirling.
- Shake the sachet well before gently sprinkling the powder into the glass.
- Vigorously swirl the water around in the glass making sure the powder is dissolved.
- Drink, wait and enjoy the benefits.
We highly recommend you take 'One week flat' for 7 consecutive days. Most consumers take this course once a month. However, it can be taken as often as desired.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a healthy diet and lifestyle. Those with serious medical conditions should consult their doctor before use. Optibac will not cause dependency, and may be used on an ongoing basis.