York Test Female Hormones Test
Do you have irregular periods or are you wondering about your fertility? Are you concerned about your general wellbeing, energy levels, weight or mood?
Female hormone levels vary throughout the menstrual cycle, but imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways.
- Provides results for 7 key female hormone markers, including LH, FSH and oestradiol
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suitable for women aged 20 years and older; although for information about your menopause status you may prefer to take our Menopause Test
- Not suitable for those taking hormonal contraception or hormone replacement therapy
- Sample taken on Day 3 of your menstrual cycle (if cycling)