A.Vogel Pollinosan Nasal Spray 20ml
- FOR RUNNY, ITCHY AND BLOCKED NOSES: Used to treat and prevent allergic rhinitis symptoms
- NASAL DECONGESTION: A hypertonic solution that decongests the nose in a natural way
- REDUCES ALLERGEN-INDUCED INFLAMMATION AND IRRITATION OF THE NASAL MUCOSA: Contains Ectoin®, a natural cell-protective molecule
- Suitable for children
- Suitable for sensitive noses, as well as vegetarians and vegans
- Non-habit forming
- Approx. 220 sprays per bottle.
What is Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray?
Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray is a medical device for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis symptoms including hayfever symptoms such as runny nose, itchy nose, and nasal congestion. Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray contains Ectoin which is a natural, cell-protective molecule with inflammation-reducing and membrane-stabilising properties.The spray also supports the regeneration process of irritated nasal mucosa caused by allergens such as pollen and dust.
Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray is free of preservatives, suitable for sensitive noses, and has no habituation effect. Also suitable for children, as well as vegetarians and vegans. (Adults should administer to children).
Dosage of Pollinosan Luffa Nasal Spray
Always use Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray according to these instructions for use.
If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider:
Adults and children over 2 years of age: 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day.
Children under 2 years of age: 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day, for a maximum of 10 applications per day.
There are no dosage restrictions for persons over 2 years of age.
Do not use Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray for more than 30 consecutive days.
How to use:
Before using Pollinosan Allergy Nasal Spray for the first time or if the spray function is impaired, take off the cap and pump the bottle 2-3 times in an upright position to release the air from the pump.
Do not cut the tip.
- Gently blow your nose to clean your nostrils.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Hold the bottle with your index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and your thumb underneath the bottle. Bend your head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of your nose with your finger.
- Insert the tip of the spray into your nostril. While pressing down the pump quickly and firmly, breathe in gently through the nose.
- Insert the tip into your other nostril.
- Repeat steps described above for the other nostril.
- Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace cap on the bottle.
Ectoin®, sea salt, water and phosphate buffer.